TESOL Course With a Commitment For Placement Program.
This training is provided by LTi, under the Australian Registered Training Organisation, RTO No. 30173. Seu TESOL is responsible for advertising the course, providing a venue for classes, and is in charge of the practical placements.
We enable you to experience the worldwide highly appreciated Thai culture, hence, uniquely expanding your life experience. You can teach enthusiastic and curious Thai children in their effort to learn English. This, in turn, provides them with access to a wider knowledge base in our interconnected world, enriching their young lives.
This is what we call a Win-Win opportunity.
How This Commitment Program Works?
To benefit from the MediaKids subsidy you need a Bachelor Degree, the completion of the TESOL training course, and agree to sign a contract with MediaKids after the completion of the TESOL course. Moreover, MediaKids offers the following additional incentives:
• Non-native proficient speakers (European country)
• Minimum of Bachelor degree holders
• 21-55 years old
• resumé/ CV (including age, qualifications and experience)
• a copy of your university degree and transcripts (if available)
• a copy of your passport ID page
• 2 recent photos: one ‘professional’ style and one informal
• Angkor Wat Trip 3 days 2 nights (they need to pay for Visa and Re-entry by themselves = 2,500 baht) during October
• Pattaya Trip (Cost 1,000 Baht – Hotel only) during school break
• Full-time teaching placements in unique and historic locations across Thailand
• Duration of contract May 15th, 2020 – Feb 28th, 2021
• 30,000 THB monthly salary (9.5 months paid)
• Accommodation pre-arranged before arrival with provided 3,000 Thai baht monthly allowance
• Free Work Permit (with all paperwork sorted by recruiter staff)
• Free accident insurance
• The dedicated team of Thai and Native English-speaking consultants supporting teachers throughout the semester (face-to-face, via phone, and online)
• Paid Thai public holidays
• Full curriculum and textbooks provided by MediaKids
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Orientation and training in Bangkok (Thai language, culture, school system, visa, etc.)
• Assistance with opening the Thai bank account
• Assistance with obtaining the Thai SIM card
You will be responsible for your travel, initial entry visa, meals, incidental costs and accommodation during the TESOL training. For the four-week training program period, we can help you to find accommodation at our carefully selected hotel for a cost of around US$ 500, airport pick up is included in this price.
Please note: The deposit and the package-fee are not refundable, however, in case you cannot attend the course you have booked, you will be able to re-book your 10695NAT - Certificate IV in TESOL course within 12 months.